Thursday 19 November 2015

Thank you for Running it makes me feel good

Thank you for the treadmill my godfather gave me. So while it's cold outside I can run inside

Thank you for my Godmother, Because she was ill my Godfather gave her the treadmill but after her death I got it. Thank you

Thankyou for my health, I can breath, I can participate and I am fairly healthy

Thank you for the money to pay for Lorynne's post secondary school

Thank you for  the peace in our world

Thank you for the security of where I live. That people aren't trying to kill me or the people around me

Thank you for cable tv. It entertains me when I am bored

Thank you for the air I breath!!  Just a privledge to be able to do so

Thank you for the heat in my house, it is so cold outside and I am so glad to be able to get heat on demand!!

Thank you thank you thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.