Monday 2 November 2015

Day 9

Thank you for Teri and Scott and their never ending friendship, Means a lot to me

Thank you to all the families who decorate and hand out candy so my daughter can have a fun halloween in her neighborhood

Thank you to the police who keep our neighborhood safe

Thank you to Zach who got me started with this being grateful and improving on myself
Thank you to Addison for his help with getting a good GPS watch

Thank you to Lorynne and Lynda for doing all week's chores yesterday without a fight

Thank you to the ladies who cooked our dinner and served us. Is was delicious and we appreciated the hard work that went into that meal so I didn't have to do the work myself

Thank you to the rain. More leaves came down and the city is all orange it's just goregous

Bless Once upon a time writers for a show we can all watch as a family ( including Lynda)

Thank you for getting my period which means I am still capable of getting pregnant. and am still young!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.