Thursday 5 November 2015

Day 11

Top 11 desires

Thank you thank you thank you for Going on Vacation. I love getting away and seeing new things and giving the kids the opportunites to see new things.

Thank you thank you , Thank you for Being free to buy what I want when I want without having to worry aout it later

Thank you thank you thank you, For the new kitchen, it is shiny and clean and just looks so bright I love it so much

Thank you, thank you Thank you for  the RV it takes us places and new campgrounds we hadn't been to before in comfort. We never have to unpack it except for our clothes. Thank you

Thank you, Thank you Thank you for Lorynne's education. She is such a smart adult and thriving at post Secondary school. She will be prosperous in life when she is done. Thank you

Thank you thank you thank you for The new flooring in the basement, it looks so much better than the old carpets. It  brightens up the basement and looks so awesome!!

Thank you thank you thank you for The new tires on the prosche. I feel safe driving it everyday in the rain or snow. Nothing scares me now!! Thank you

Thank you thank you thank you for Davids new position at NTN. He can now take more holidays and we love to take holidays!!

Thank you thank you thank you for The unexpected money I needed to pay off the credit cards!! I really loved that becuase now I can save up for a trip to Costa Rica

Thank you thank you, Thank you  for my working computer. I use it everyday and love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.