Saturday 7 November 2015

day 13

Thank you for my make up it makes me happy to be able to put it on

Thank you for the money to pay for Lorynne's school. She can get the education she wants to become the person she wants

Thank you  for Nadine and pushing me to run. I love it and will keep it up

Thank you to my hubby for his honesty and his caring love

Thank you to my daughter Lorynne she is an incredible human being and turning into a wonderful adult

Thank you to Lynda who I still get cuddles and I love that.

Thank you for being able to cross borders and do shopping... Thank you for my country's freedom

Thank you for Addison and offering me that job. I appreciate being wanted especially for work!!

Thank you for Paula she makes me feels so good when I start to feel down about my running
She makes me see my accomplishments!!! And there have been many!!I can do 8 mins now!!! That is so impressive

Thank you for Jenn and James friendship even though they are far we still keep in touch and that is important

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.