Thursday 5 November 2015

day 10

Thank you for the Job offer and the money that comes with it

Thank you for my running group and the health it gives me

Thank you for the party yesterday it was fun

Thank you for my sweet lynda

Thank you for my responsible daughter Lorynne, went to the ortho all by herself

Thank you for My health. It is in great shape for my age

Thank you for Kathryn coming out to run too. More people make it more fun

Thank you for tmy CPP with it we can afford more things like cars and extracurricular activities for my kids

Thank you for the spring trip in April. Going to Hawaii has always been my goal!!

Thank you zipper for going in easily

Thank you to the Joey Awards for Lorynne receiving her award in best film and acting in a film!!

Thank you for buying Lynda's christmas gift. It was easily found and done!!!

Thank you for making it possible to find new winter running clothes

Thank you for the money to make the above purchases. It feels so good to be able to buy what I want and when I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.