Friday 6 November 2015

Day 12

Thank you for my dear husband who loves to buy me surprises

Thank you for Nadines legs they carry her in her running and make her comfortable

Thank you for the new pants I love them and am warm while running

Thank you for my in laws independence and refusal to ask for help from me

Thank you for the food we eat

Thank you for the money that paid for our food and all the things we have

Thank you for my daughters craft. She paints so well and we love it.

Thank you for payday today and being able to pay our bills

Thank you for the bills because it means we have a home and a phone and tv. and Comfort things

Thank you for the  light in the kitchen it works so well. Thanks to the inventor of the sensor indoor lights.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.