Monday 16 November 2015

Day 16

Thank you for Lynda becuase she is so  much fun to watch grow up

Thank you to Lorynne and finding where she belongs in this world

Thank you to my mom for babysitting whenever I need her

Thank you for the air I breath because it keeps me alive

Thank you to tea inventors. I love my tea and it makes me happy

Thank you to the bees for making honey for said tea

Thank you to writers who make great books to read. I love to read and read and read

Thank you to the invention of mamograms, they find cancer early and can be cured.

Thank you to my car it takes me to my appoinments without fail

Thank you to McBride for the education they are giving Lynda

Thank you for the money to pay for Lorynne's schooling

Thank you thank you thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.