Monday 19 October 2015

my lists

Health and Body

to be stronger
exercise daily
have abs I can show off in a swimsuit
run a 5km and breathing is fine
shapely arms and legs

Money

Money to travel twice a year
all inclusive holidays to turks and caicos
money for Lorynne to go to university 
money for Lynda's art supplies and art classes
money to buy a car for Lynda and Lorynne when she graduates
money for 3 grad dresses for both girls this year

Relationships

Loryne and I to be best friendsto have more time with my friendsto play more games/game nights with friends


Personal Desires

get my legs waxes professionaly every three weeks!! 
Get professional massages every week


Material Things

lots of new books and magazines
New living room furniture
New wood flooring throughout the house

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.