Tuesday 20 October 2015

Day 3

LMM-

I am grateful for your stubbornness, without it I don't know if you would be acting
- for your style, Your an individual and I love you for it
-Need for climbing mountains. Makes me sense nothing will be in your way ever
grateful for your help. Whenever I need it you do it. Thank you
grateful for your spunk... it makes me smile when I see it

LAM
I am grateful for your cuddles, makes me feel loved all the time
I am grateful for your art- shows me a piece of what you are becoming
I am grateful for your selfishness because it shows me you have a caring side and will always think of others first
I am grateful for your smile, because it's so darn cute

DMM

I am grateful for you, because without you we wouldn't have our wonderful kids
I am grateful you work as hard as you do because it gives us the privileges to travel and do things
I am grateful for your sense of humour. it's off but can be funny
I am grateful for your kindness to others because it rubbed off on our kids
I am grateful for your giving because you give me lots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.