Tuesday 20 October 2015

day4

I always had plenty of food to eat. Thank YOu!!
I lived in a house. Thank You!!
I walked to school in a safe neighborhood, Thank you!!
We drove to California every year for holidays during Easter. Thank You!!
Board games were my best birthday gifts. Thank You!!
Birthday Parties were part of that gift. Thank you!
I had a Bike and a pet cat. Thank you and lots of toys. Thank You.
I played the Clarinet that I later got to keep. Thank YOu
Went to the Dr often and on Medicine Often. Thank you
Went to the Dentist Regularly. Thank you
Had a Toothbrush and paste and brush. Thank you
Traveled in a car. Thank You
Took the bus or skytrain. Thank You
Watched TV, Had a phone used lights, electricity and water. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.