Tuesday 20 October 2015

Day 5

I am grateful for my money because it affords me things

I am glad to have debt because I have learned how to budget properly

I am grateful for having debt because I found new ways of fixing it

I am grateful because I found different ways of saving money

I am glad because I have a new bank/credit union to whom I trust

I am glad because it taught me that I need to teach my kids how to budget and save for that important item

I am happy with my money because of it I have many things

I am happy because I have learned to sell things I don't use any longer

I am grateful for my money because I learned to buy expensive things cheaper used

I am so glad that I have learned about spending plans and how to execute them

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank You Thank you Thank you for the perfect resolution

I am especially grateful for my budgeting plan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.