Monday 19 October 2015

Day 1

I am truly blessed to have my kids
Because without the love of my life I could not have them. With out my health I would not have them and because of them I am healthier than I have ever been. Thank you girls.

I am so happy and grateful for The roof over my head
because if my father in law didn't let us live here I don't know if we would have our own house and now we do.

I am truly grateful for David
because he works so hard so that I can have a nice home with nice things inside and a nice car to drive. He works hard for me and I love him for it

with all my heart, thank you for my bed
because without it I would not have a good nights sleep

Thank you for my cats health without it I would be sad and they are healthy and that makes me happy, they make me happy for just being

Thank you for cat litter without it there would be poop everywhere and that would be bad

I am blessed to have my friends especially people like Dana and Mel and Lucy who ask for nothing and love me for me and I love them for them as well

I am so happy and grateful for the desk david made me without it I would be typing on the floor and that could not be comfortable!!

I am truly grateful for my Patio set because it is so nice to enjoy in the good weather out on the deck and I love being outdoors!!

With all my heart thank you for my cell phone provider and cell phone because I can do many things with my phone as with my computer and it makes life easier!!

Thank you God for all I have for all I have been given!! Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.