Tuesday 20 October 2015

day 2

I am thankful for the weather, without rain we could not appreciate the sun without sun we could not appreciate hail.

I am grateful for shoes to keep my feet warm and comfortable

I am happy with my grass for having moss because it is so soft to walk on

I am truly thankful for Lynda's teachers they put in a lot of their own time to help the kids and that means a lot to my kid

I am truly thankful for Clements. because without him I don't think Lorynne would have enjoyed music as much as she does

I am grateful for my parents because without them I would not be who I am today

I am grateful for tia salome because she drives my in laws everywhere so that I don't have to

I am thankful Dr sanghera took away Carlos drivers license because he could have saved a life

I am grateful for Artona taking such great grad pictures my daughter will love forever

I am lucky to live where I do because I love this city!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.