Wednesday 1 January 2014

Jan 1 2014.  Full of lots of promise and lots of ideas. Where will this year lead me? Where will I go. 
I have lots of ideas, as most people do on this day. I hope too accomplish most. 
I sell Avon and want to achieve leadership by March!! 
I also want to do daily walks
I want to make Pilates a priority and fit it in 3 X weekly!!\

With all this I have a word to come up with to inspire me all year long!! A Single Word!! That can be hard and intimidating. I have found my word

ENERGY!!!!

I think this will fit perfectly into my plan. I want to do everything energetically. Otherwise why bother with it. I want to have energy to be all I can be or just take a rest to re-energize!! What else can I do. 
I thing having the energy by eating healthy and drinking healthy is the way to go. So this is my Word this year. We will see where this word leads me and I hope others will find it interesting this path I will take. !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.