Friday 17 January 2014

Energy to be a MOM and Me all at the same time



Sometimes I feel overwhelmed being a mom. Today My daughter cried when she got to school. She just realized she wasn't signed up for art and only taking Violin. I don't want her to hate her violin so this afternoon I went and signed her up for Art classes. She just started the violin after the holidays and now to have her hate it. That is so not a good idea. Man But giving her two things was more than I had planned.
Today I feel like I have no energy. I am not sleeping at well. My husband says I'm snoring but I wake up feeling tired and then feel tired all day. I have no idea what is wrong. Someone suggested I excercise. But I need to have ENGERY to do that and it will give me more ENGERY. See that magical word comes up a lot.
This evening I have to drive my other daughter to her activities. Man I feel like a driver and not myself. This morning, I did spoil myself and went out for Breakfast with my girlfriends. It was soo nice. That is when I felt I was me and not someone else. I got to talk as freely as I wanted.
I did find I really need to find my excercise goal! I need to find the engery to do it.
I hope that with energy feeling the need to go better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.