Monday 6 January 2014

Having Energy... Being Energy... Rubbing Energy


I believe if you are with someone for anytime at all you take some of their aura and they take some of yours. That is how we affect one another. I try to spend my time with someone I know who has the most energy I know of all people. She is single, has 9 international students and babysits 5 others and always has the time to say hello and have a conversation with anyone who walks by. 
I want to have some of what she has. 
sunrise0610 Free Wallpapers HD Sunrise

I asked her once how she does it. She told me she is up at 5AM every morning. Reads the bible for an hour, excersices for one hour then showers. Then it's time to wake the students and make breakfast for everyone. Including some of the smaller children who come before school starts. 
Heck some mornings I can't drag myself out of bed. I want to grow up to be more like her. 

I started to shower every morning before breakfast. That seems to help. Maybe in a week I can start to wake a bit earlier and meditate before that shower. I bet that would help me to have energy.


Today I started to do the final planning of my DD 9th Birthday. Should be intersting. It's a mystery party. I just need to now start on deciding what the cake will look like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.