Monday 13 January 2014

Engergy Art



I have been reading some blogs about word art and how people use it and post it and have it in their living rooms. I think I might like one of these! So I thought why not make one! I'm a digital Scrapbooker So this should come easy to me. I would think. LOL There are lots of great art out there. some are painted some are sketched some are letters put together from magazines! I think this is a great way to be inspired to see your word everyday!
 Yesterday was such a tiring day. I think it was because it was so dark and gloomy outside and we didn't turn on our lights until 3pm but it was miserable.  So I did some scrapbooking. Trying to get some pages done. It felt good. I got one done and a second one started.

I still need to incorporate excerise into my daily life. I havne't figured out how to do this yet. I just have to get out there. easier said then done. Especially when i'm one of these people who really need 9-10 hours of sleep. Getting up early or staying up late to get it done doesn't work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.