Thursday 12 November 2015

Day 15

Thank you for my in laws without them I would not have my hubby or my kids

Thank you for my in laws for my house because I have no mortgage

Thank you to my cystic fibrosis because it makes me unique and special.

Thank you for my kids school she gets unique experiences that her sibling never got. And more field trips

Thanks you for the money to pay for lorynne education. She is so excited to start that goal

Thank you for all the scholarships to help lorynne with her life goals. Make her worry less about hoe to pay for school

Thank you for the gas that runs my car so I can drive my family members to their appoinment

Thank you to Mercedes for Maki g a great car

Thank you for the money that David makes to pay for the new clothes I have

Thank you to the runni g room and educating me on proper wear in the winter

Thank you thank  you thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.